The team at L&P Commercial combines experience with ingenuity to provide comprehensive real estate solutions for our clients. With Bill’s industry knowledge and extensive experience, our clients can trust that we have the right skills to navigate the commercial real estate industry. At L&P Commercial, our clients are treated like family, because we are a family-owned and operated company, L&P Commercial values genuine, long-lasting relationships. That’s why we strive to convert transactions into relationships, vowing to support our clients beyond the closing of a deal.
We’re excited to announce we are being recognized by CoStar US as a 2021 CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deals winner for Q1!
The CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deals honor the very best transactions in commercial real estate every quarter. L&P Commercial won an award for a recent office lease. We are very honored to receive this recognition!
We are excited to share that we have been named a 2022 Crexi Platinum Broker!
Our performance on Crexi puts us in the top 1% of all users. Platinum Brokers will receive a badge next to their profile on Crexi for the rest of the 2022 calendar year!
We are excited to share that we have been hired by The Partners for Community and the New England Farm Workers Council
L&P Commercial have been hired by The Partners for Community and the New England Farm Workers Council as their exclusive Broker to represent them in the sale of their properties in Springfield and Holyoke. There are 12 properties, four of which are already under contract.
The Westwood Building – 1st Floor Medical Suite
94 North Elm Street
Westfield, Massachusetts 01085
- 1,831 square feet available on the 1st floor right off the lobby
- Class A Professional Office
- Free On-Site Parking
- Professional Janitorial Services Included in Rent
Bennet Road | Hampden, MA 01036
- Pristine Woodlands
- Some Development Potential
- Great Nature Walks
- 1.25 Miles From Center of Town
- Streams and Vernal Pools
Retail/ Industrial Building Located Off Route 9
10 South Maple Street
Hadley, MA 01035
- Heavy Traffic Volume on Route 9
- Located 1/4 Mile from Recent Developments of LL Bean, 110 Grill, Trader Joes, and Five Guys Burgers
- Equipped with Two Loading Docks and a Drive-In Door
- Close to UMass and Amherst College
- Build-To-Suit up to 40,000 Square Feet
- Ceiling Height of 20 Feet